To play MP3 recordings you must have a computer with a disc drive, sound card and speakers. Most computers today come with all these installed. There are free software programs such as Windows Media Player already installed or available for free download on the internet. Portable disc players which play MP3 are also widely available and are inexpensive.
Seattle, WA ~ The Annual Dialysis Conference: the Thirtieth Annual Conference on Peritoneal Dialysis, Sixteenth International Symposium on Hemodialysis and Twenty-First Annual Symposium on Pediatric Dialysis are presented by the University of Missouri School of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology; Continuing Medical Education; the University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing; and the Academy for Postgraduate Health Care Education. This conference convenes an international group of practitioners and researchers to discuss current developments in the field of dialysis. The conference is designed for health professionals involved in established dialysis programs, as well as those working in new and developing programs. Both researchers and clinicians will find sessions of interest to them.
CONFERENCE OBJECTIVES ~ Participants will be able to:
1. Review appropriate dialysis therapies to meet the medical and psychosocial needs of CKD patients and their families.
2. Describe current trends and established strategies in the management of the full range of services required by adult and pediatric dialysis patients.
3. Compare and contrast research findings related to improving the quality of care for dialysis patients.
4. Evaluate the latest evidence concerning the prevention and management of complications of CKD and dialysis.
5. Discuss major controversies and new developments in PD, HD, and pediatric dialysis.
6. Review fundamental knowledge of dialysis.