The educational goals and objectives of the Restorative Medicine Conference are to provide physicians with an evidence-based review of clinical research of the following topics:
(1) An integrative approach to disease prevention and treatment.
(2) The latest advances in endocrinology and preventive medicine.
(3) An evidence-based review of protocols for use of nutritional supplementation and botanical medicines.
(4) Current information about natural hormone therapies.
(5) Effective and profitable strategies to expand your medical practice.
MP3 IN USB THUMB DRIVES ~
One advantage in offering conference recordings on USB drives is that they are compact, about the size of a tube of lipstick. They can hold a large number of lectures, over 100 hours if needed. AND, they are quickly produced. Just plug the drive into a USB port on your computer. As long as it has audio function, such as Windows Media Player or RealPlayer, you can listen to lectures using your computer?s speakers. Or, transfer the audio files from your computer to your iPod or similar personal listening device. Many newer car radios now have USB ports which you can use to play your recordings from Tree Farm during your commute.