DESCRIPTION: Primary Care physicians know very well how important thyroid hormones can be in the overall function of the entire body. Unfortunately, many are not sufficiently familiar with thyroid physiology, and the history and research of thyroid hormone testing and treatment with thyroid hormones.
1. Provide participants with an overview of triiodothyronine physiology, including how and where it is produced and what factors can affect its production
2. Explain the characteristics and effects of.
3. Review research on the use of triiodothyronine in fibromyalgia and other conditions when thyroid blood tests are normal
4. Review contraindications of triiodothyronine
5. Many physicians are not aware of the role of triiodothyronine therapy and when to consider its use instead of or in combination with T4-containing medicines.