Biotransformation is the conversion of molecules from one form to another within an organism that enables healthy physiological funtion.
In this seminar, Dr. Bland will share the following clinical breakthroughs:
1) How an understanding of metabolic biotransformation will help you to identify the mechanisms underlying poor health, and will enable you to safely and effectively address many of your patients' most common disease conditions.
2) Why nutritional support for improved metabolic biotransformation is emerging as a "unifying theme" in functional medicine that helps explain the interrelationship between a variety of seemingly unconnected health conditions.
3) Why and understanding of the dynamic interrelationship between genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics will improve your ability to deliver effective, personalized health care.
4) How harnessing the power of multifunctional synergy using specific mixtures of nutritional factors will allow you to positively influence the expression of multiple genes, thereby impacting multiple metabolic processes to produce excellent health outcomes.
Conditions that may be related to altered biotransormation pathways include:
1) Chronic fatigue syndrome
5) Estrogen imbalances
6) Stress-induced dysfunction
7) Inflammatory disorders
8) Environmental sensitivities